Chicken And Wild Rice Casserole.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken and wild rice casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken And Wild Rice Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken And Wild Rice Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken and wild rice casserole using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken And Wild Rice Casserole:
- Make ready 2 packages of Uncle bens 90 sec wild rice and long grain.
- Get 2 packages of Uncle bens 90 sec garden vegetable rice.
- Make ready 1 can of Ro-tel (mild).
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of chicken.
- Get 1 can of Cheddar cheese soup.
- Get 1 can of Cream of celery.
- Make ready 6 of Boneless and skinless chicken breast.
- Make ready 2 packages of Shredded cheese ( your choice).
Instructions to make Chicken And Wild Rice Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut chicken into strips and fry..
- Microwave rice.
- Cut chicken into chunks.
- Add rice, ro-tel, cream of chicken, cream of celery, and cheddar cheese soup in to a large pan..
- Add chicken chunks and blend until all is mixed really good..
- Cook in oven for 25 mins.
- Add both packs of shredded cheese. Make sure everything is covered. Put back in oven and cook 5 mins or until cheese is melted..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken and wild rice casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You were sure it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while simultaneously calming the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you become better. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood too!
Chicken And Wild Rice Casserole: Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Go with these suggestions instead!