chicken korma, A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. A number of foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Chicken Korma is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Korma is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken korma using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Korma:
- Get 500 grams of Chicken.
- Take 3 of Onions.
- Get 2 spoons of Ghee.
- Make ready 2 spoons of Oil.
- Take 100 ml of Curd.
- Get 8 of Almonds.
- Make ready 8 of Cashews.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Garam masala powder.
- Take of For marinating chicken.
- Prepare 1 spoons of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Chilli powder.
- Take 1 spoon of Salt.
- Make ready 1 spoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 spoons of Curd.
Instructions to make Chicken Korma:
- Take the chicken and marinate them with the ingredients mentioned under the section for marinating chicken. Set aside for atleast 1 hour. Make a paste of almond and cashews and set aside for later use..
- Take a pan and add 2 spoons ghee and 2 spoons oil and fry the onions till they are brown. Make a fine paste once it cools down.
- In the remaining oil, add the marinated chicken pieces and cover and cook for 5 to 10 minutes. Then add 50 ml of beaten curd, mix and cook for another 10 minutes on medium low flame with lid.
- Then add fried onion paste, mix and add 2 cuando water and cook for 5 minutes..
- Then add 2 spoons coriander powder and adjust for salt and chilli powder and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add garam masala powder, almond cashew paste and cook for few minutes and garnish the gravy with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with rice, roti, phulka, idly, dosa, chapathi, pulao etc.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken korma recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you want to battle depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all rich in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly boost your mood.
Chicken Korma: By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.