Going Green for Better Health By Consuming Superfoods
These days, you can find an organic food section in nearly all grocery stores. There you will be able to find what science has called superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious maladies. You will see that you think more clearly when you start to consume these superfoods. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe a surprising increase in how good you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to run optimally. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any disease.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, quick baked pasta 🍝. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Quick Baked Pasta 🍝 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Quick Baked Pasta 🍝 is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quick baked pasta 🍝 using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Baked Pasta 🍝:
- Make ready 1 box your favorite pasta (16 ounce)
- Prepare Salt for boiling water
- Get 2 jars your favorite pasta sauce (24 ounce)
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Get 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves
- Get 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Take 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Prepare 1 container whole milk ricotta cheese (15 ounce)
- Make ready 1 (8 ounce) bag shredded mozzarella
- Get 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Get Canola oil cooking spray
Instructions to make Quick Baked Pasta 🍝:
- In a large bowl combine: pasta sauce, black pepper, crushed red pepper, oregano leaves, onion powder, garlic powder and Italian seasoning, mix all well and set bowl to the side……
- Boil your pasta until al dente, drain well…… Don’t forget to salt your water!!!
- Return drained pasta to pot where you boiled it and add into pasta the pasta sauce mixture, mix all well…..
- Pour pasta mixture into a baking pan that has been sprayed with canola oil cooking spray……
- Add your ricotta cheese to the top of pasta mixture by the spoonfuls…..spread lightly over pasta……
- Add your shredded mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese on top of pasta……
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes, covered, make sure you spray some canola oil on the underside of your covering so the cheeses don’t stick to it !!!! 😳
- Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes, or until top is slightly golden brown……
- Let rest for 20 minutes…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!
So One great feature of green living is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can do this. We have to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. A lot of folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and mend it with a pill the next day. We’re bombarded with ads for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem right away. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a number of essential changes in your life. As soon as your body wears out, you cannot exchange it for a new one, like your car. You need to take care of your body while you have the ability to do so. Your body cannot function properly if it fails to have the right nutrition.