8 Layer Dip. This Eight-Layer Dip is going to be the star of your next get together. If you want more fun game-day Appetizers, you are in the right place! This is the ultimate party dip – it's easy to prepare and layered with so many flavors.
A friend gave me the recipe years ago, and this is made from memory and help from another Aussie Zaar member. You will love every layer of our crunchy, creamy dip. It's great for summer entertaining and game-day parties.
Foods That Can Make You Happy
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, 8 layer dip. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
8 Layer Dip is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. 8 Layer Dip is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
This Eight-Layer Dip is going to be the star of your next get together. If you want more fun game-day Appetizers, you are in the right place! This is the ultimate party dip – it's easy to prepare and layered with so many flavors.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook 8 layer dip using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 8 Layer Dip:
- Get 4 of ripe avocados.
- Make ready 1 of Medium red onion.
- Take 4 of vine ripe tomatoes.
- Take 3 of scallions.
- Take 2 of limes.
- Get 2 bunches of cilantro.
- Make ready 2 of large cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced black olives.
- Get 1 can of refried black beans.
- Take 1 of tub sour cream, 16 oz..
- Take 1 of bag fine shredded Mexican cheese.
- Take 1 tsp. of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of cumin.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño (for medium kick).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Make ready 9-12 of inch glass dish.
- Take of Tortilla chips.
Long before TGI Fridays made their famous eight layer dip, ladies everywhere were making their own version of the eight layer taco dip recipe. AliSourcePro makes it simple, with just a few steps: post a Buying. Homestead Recipes posted an episode of I am baker. Go big with this layered taco dip recipe – it is the perfect appetizer for large crowds.
Steps to make 8 Layer Dip:
- Layer 1 – Warm black beans on the stove and thin with 1/8 cup water & 1/2 fresh lime juice. When warm all the way through, spread in bottom of dish.
- Layer 2 – Guacamole – Scoop and mash avocado – till few lumps, dice 1 tomato, 1/4 red onion, 1/2 bunch cilantro, 1 clove garlic -minced, juice of 1 lime. Combine all ingredients and spread on top of layer 2.
- Layer 3 – Mix together sour cream, cumin, cayenne smoked paprika & salt to taste – once mixed spread on top of layer 2.
- Layer 4 – spread shredded cheese as much as you like.
- Layer 5 – Drain slice olives and layer on top of cheese.
- Layer 6 – slice scallion greens into thin rings and spread on top of the cheese.
- Layer 7 – 1 bunch chopped cilantro leaves (no stems, they make it bitter) sprinkled on layer 6.
- Layer 8 – pico de gallo! – chop: tomatoes, remaining cilantro (leaves), 1/2 red onion, jalapeño, and mix together in bowl add minced garlic, add 1/2 of lime juice, olive oil and taste, spread on top of Layer 7.
It's a taco dip with meat so it is hearty. You will love every layer of our crunchy, creamy dip. Layer remaining ingredients in order given above. Enjoy this delicious Party Mexican recipe! Seven Layer Dip is a classic that you just can't go wrong with.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food 8 layer dip recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is really good for your mood. You just knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while also calming the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood too!
8 Layer Dip: See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.