chicken korma, A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to stay away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Use Food to Boost Your Mood
Chicken Korma is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Korma is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken korma using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Korma:
- Get 500 gm of chicken.
- Take 30 piece of cashew grind to a fine paste.
- Make ready 30 piece of almonds grind to a fine paste.
- Take 10 of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of medium onion geated.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready 250 gm of curd.
- Prepare 4 of green cardamom.
- Take 2 piece of cinnamon.
- Take 4-5 of cloves.
- Make ready 1 piece of javitri or mace.
- Prepare 100 gm of cream.
- Get 2 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Make ready 5-6 drop of kewra water.
- Take 7-8 drop of rose water.
- Take 4-5 of green chilli.
- Get of Oil and salt.
Instructions to make Chicken Korma:
- Take a non stick pan add 2 tbsp oil in it. Add green cardamom, cloves, black pepper, mace saute for 30 second..
- Add grated onion saute for three minutes. Now add ginger garlic paste. Cook for three minutes..
- Add chicken pieces and cook it. After 3-4 minutes add curd in chicken. Add salt. Cover it with a lid..
- Cook the chicken for 15 minutes. Until chicken cooks completely. Add one cup water in it. Cook for another five minutes..
- Add cashew and almond paste. Add green chilli. Cover with a lid cook for two minutes..
- When oil separates then add cream. After two minutes add kasuri methi, kewra water and rose water. Cover with a lid cook for two minutes. Serve hot with roti or nun..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken korma recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to defeat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all loaded with omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you battle your depression.
Chicken Korma: For those who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.