Crockpot Chickpea Spinach Curry.
Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crockpot chickpea spinach curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Chickpea Spinach Curry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Crockpot Chickpea Spinach Curry is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crockpot chickpea spinach curry using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Chickpea Spinach Curry:
- Make ready 5 of chicken tenderloins (optional).
- Get 2 cups of chickpeas dried.
- Take 1 of onion diced.
- Make ready 1 8 oz bags of spinach frozen.
- Make ready 1 can of coconut milk.
- Make ready 4 of tbl curry paste.
- Take 1 of cumin tbl.
- Make ready 1 of coriander tbl.
- Make ready 2 of cilantro tbl dried.
- Take 2 tsps of salt.
- Make ready of peppercorns cilantro red & fresh for garnish.
Steps to make Crockpot Chickpea Spinach Curry:
- Plug in crockpot and set to low heat (cook time 6-8 hrs) or high heat (cook time 3-4 hrs).
- In a small bowl mix the coconut milk, curry paste, spices and herbs.
- Cut the raw chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Add chickpeas to crockpot. Then add chicken and onions.
- Pour coconut curry sauce over chicken and onions.
- Pour frozen spinach on top.
- Cover with lid and let cook for specified time.
- Garnish with red peppercorns and fresh cilantro.
- Enjoy with rice and or naan!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food crockpot chickpea spinach curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while simultaneously loosening up the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to become healthy when you drink green tea. And now you are aware that green tea can help raise your mood as well!
Crockpot Chickpea Spinach Curry: So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!