chicken korma, For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. Several foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Chicken Korma is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Korma is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken korma using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Korma:
- Take 1/2 kg of chicken with bones.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of fried onions(birista).
- Take 1 cup of curd.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Get 1.5 tsp of zeera (cumin)powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of dhania (Coriander)powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of haldi( Turmeric powder).
- Take 1/2 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of zaiphal powder.
- Take 3 of cloves.
- Get 1 inch of stick dalchini.
- Get 3 of green elaichi(cardamom).
- Make ready 1 pinch of elaichi (cardamom)powder.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of desi ghee.
- Get 1-2 tsp of kewra.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chicken Korma:
- Heat ghee in a vessel. Add the whole spices and let them splutter. Add the chicken and fry on a high flame for a few minutes. Now add ginger garlic paste and green chilli paste and mix well. Meanwhile grind the fried onions and curd to a paste and set aside..
- Add all the dry masala except zaiphal and elaichi powder to the chicken and roast it for 5 minutes. Now add the ground paste and mix well. Cover and cook the chicken. Keep checking after every few minutes and adding little water to it. Cook till the chicken is tender. The gravy should be thick. Lastly add the zaiphal powder, elaichi powder and the kewra water. Mix well. Enjoy with rice or parathas..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken korma recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great if you wish to feel better. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all high in omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you overcome depression.
Chicken Korma: If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.