Chocolate 🍫 Covered Panipuri (Recipe in English). Watch how to make chocolate panipuri recipe at home. it is an amazing dessert for chocolate lovers coating. The pani puris in chocolate and filling it with. Chocolate Pani Puri recipe – How to make Chocolate Pani Puri.
Mine never lasted longer than a week but I don't recommend that you serve them much after a week of shelving. Preparing pudina vala pani for panipuri and its masala at home is very simple with this pani puri recipe's step by step photos. Potato, onion, chickpeas, coriander chutney stuffed crispy puri drenched in sour and spicy mint flavored water (pudina pani) easily fills one's mouth and takes taste.
Use Food to Improve Your Mood
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate 🍫 covered panipuri (recipe in english). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Watch how to make chocolate panipuri recipe at home. it is an amazing dessert for chocolate lovers coating. The pani puris in chocolate and filling it with. Chocolate Pani Puri recipe – How to make Chocolate Pani Puri.
Chocolate 🍫 Covered Panipuri (Recipe in English) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate 🍫 Covered Panipuri (Recipe in English) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate 🍫 covered panipuri (recipe in english) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate 🍫 Covered Panipuri (Recipe in English):
- Make ready 6 of Panipuri Puris.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (I have used reg chocolate 🍫 chips).
- Make ready 1/4 tbsp of Dalda ghee (I have used Crisco Vegetable Shortening). If you have this or able to find in the store please use that).
- Take 4-5 of Different kind of Sprinkles and Toppings.
- Prepare as required of Carrot Halwa.
- Get as required of Cold Coffee.
- Prepare As required of Kesar Rabdi.
- Prepare As required of vanilla Ice cream.
Pani puri is round puffed balls filled with potato mixture and served with sweet and tangy pani. This pani puri recipe is a sure winner. Now make small equal lemon sized balls of the dough. Do remember to keep them covered with damp muslin cloth while making more balls.
Steps to make Chocolate 🍫 Covered Panipuri (Recipe in English):
- Melt the chocolate chips & add shortening. Mix properly. It’s important to add that to the melted chocolate. By adding that it will give a smooth texture to the final product and also we won’t get any cracks on chocolate after drying. So, don’t skip this step..
- Now, make a small hole in the Puri, drop the Puri gently in the chocolate, and start covering it with using 2 spoons. Once, one side is done, turn the Puri with spoon and repeat the process on other side..
- Once the Puri is covered with chocolate completely, use the spoon to remove it and put it in the plate. Make sure to cover the plate with wax paper or foil before putting Puri in the plate…
- Now, top it with choice of toppings. Repeat the process with remaining Puris. Once you done with all the Puris, keep them in the refrigerator for at least 1hour..
- After 1 hour, remove it from the refrigerator and serve with your favorite Fillings. I have used cold Coffee & vanilla ice cream 🍨 (not in the pic). I also used Carrot 🥕 Halva & Kesar Rabdi. It was so good. 😋😋 I wished I have made more Puris..
Pani puri recipe with step by step photos. Pani puri is a popular street food of India, where crisp fried dough balls (puri) are stuffed with potatoes, sprouts, spicy tangy water or sweet chutney. The items used to make pani puri recipe are: Puri – poori for pani poori. Method to make crisp puris: Mix sooji, maida, baking powder or baking soda, salt and enough water to knead a dough. Pani Puri recipe or Golgappas Recipe – puffed puris stuffed with ragda, sometimes moong sprouts, sometimes boiled potatoes and sweet-spicy water.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate 🍫 covered panipuri (recipe in english) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is excellent for moods. You were sure it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This helps better your mental acuity while calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you feel better. Now you know it can help improve your mood as well!
Chocolate 🍫 Covered Panipuri (Recipe in English): As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these instead!