Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, taiwanese braised beef (pressure cooker version) 台湾红烧牛肉. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Taiwanese braised beef (Pressure cooker version) 台湾红烧牛肉 is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Taiwanese braised beef (Pressure cooker version) 台湾红烧牛肉 is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have taiwanese braised beef (pressure cooker version) 台湾红烧牛肉 using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Taiwanese braised beef (Pressure cooker version) 台湾红烧牛肉:
- Make ready 4 lbs boneless chunk roast beef
- Prepare 2 Tsp Ginger, sliced
- Get 4 stalk green Onion
- Make ready 1 cup shaoxin rice wine
- Make ready 1 cinnamon stick
- Get 2 cloves
- Take 4 bay leaves
- Get 2 ansie stars
- Take 1 Tsp olive oil
- Take 2 cups dry shiitake mushroom
- Prepare 2 cup diced carrots
- Make ready 2 Tsp tamari sauce
- Get ~4 Tsp dark premium soy sauce
- Make ready 1 Tsp sugar
- Prepare 1 cup cilantro
- Make ready 4 oz fried tofu puffs
Instructions to make Taiwanese braised beef (Pressure cooker version) 台湾红烧牛肉:
- In a large sauce pan, sauté sliced Ginger and all dry spices in a tablespoon of olive oil for 20 seconds until aromatic. Pour in about 4 cups of boiling water to release all essential oils from the spices. Add 3 stalks of green Onion. Bring it to a rolling boil.
- Trim off big fatty pieces from the beef and cut into 1 1/2 lb per piece. Place them in a pressure cooker.
- Pour the herbs and spices infused hot water onto beef. Add shaoxin wine. Fill up the the pressure cooker until the liquid cover the meat but be careful not to overfill your pressure cooker according to the manual. Set in high pressure and cook 40 minutes. Quick release the pressure to stop cooking by putting the pressure cooker under cold running tap water for a few seconds until you hear the release of the pressure and the pressure button drop down.
- Soak dry shiitake mushroom in cold water ahead of time.
- Transfer the whole pot of beef broth into a large wok. Dice the beef into bite size, about 1/2 inch cubes. Add them into the wok
- Dice carrots into similar size to beef cubes and cut mushroom into 4 pieces. Add these veggies into the wok.
- Add a whole package of fried tofu puff.
- Add soy sauce and sugar. On high heat, cook until the juice reduce to half.
- Prepare a sweet potatoes starch water by mixing 2 Tsp of starch into 1/2 cup of water. Pour into the wok to thicken the juice. Decorate with cilantro and green Onion.
One of the first forms of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. The quantity of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the primary reasons you should be eating berries. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but also for your basic health as well. Another thing you will recognize that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off a number of diseases.
Nuts and also different seeds is a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. You will come to discover that these snack items are usually loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have much more than others. These types of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body produce the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. If you don’t get the fatty acids you’ll need your body will actually not be able to produce a few of the hormones that it requires.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food taiwanese braised beef (pressure cooker version) 台湾红烧牛肉 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!