chicken korma, Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to keep away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood
Chicken korma is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken korma is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken korma using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken korma:
- Take 1 kg of Chicken.
- Prepare 100 gm of Curd.
- Make ready 3 of Onion chopped grind.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato grind.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 of Brown onion.
- Take 3 of Green chilli grind.
- Make ready 1 cup of Oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Haldi powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Grind garam masala.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaf.
- Take 6 of Black pepper.
- Make ready 6 of Clove.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get 1" of Cinnamon sticks.
- Get 2 of Black cardamom.
- Make ready 4 of Green cardamon.
Instructions to make Chicken korma:
- Take pan add oil add hol garam masala bay leaf add grind onion fry well and add tomato mix well add chicken ginger garlic paste green chilli mix well till fry add powder masala fry add curd brown onion mix grind well fain masala for gravy add some water & mix well..
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes on slow flame..
- Chicken korma is ready to serve with naan enjoy with your family.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken korma recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you wish to battle depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can seriously raise your mood.
Chicken korma: For those who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.