Chicken mint kaju korma.
chicken mint kaju korma, Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
How to Elevate Your Mood with Food
Chicken mint kaju korma is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken mint kaju korma is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken mint kaju korma using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken mint kaju korma:
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken.
- Make ready 250 gms of Curd.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 3 of Onion paste.
- Make ready 15 of cashewnuts(grind into paste).
- Prepare some of Mint leaves.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Take few of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dhaniya powder.
- Get as required of Garam masala.
- Make ready as required of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Haldi / turmeric powder.
- Take as per taste of red chilli powder.
Steps to make Chicken mint kaju korma:
- Mix Chicken in curd, garlic ginger, green chilli paste, salt, dhaniya powder, haldi powder mix it well and rest for 2 hours..
- Take a pan add oil then add Onion paste stir it well add red chilli powder, green chiilies and salt..
- Add the marinated chicken and stir well now add cashew paste and stir add water as required and keep the flame low, add garam masala and allow the chicken to cook well. Serve hot with rotis..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken mint kaju korma recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are good if you want to feel happier. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression.
Chicken mint kaju korma: For those of you who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.