chicken korma, A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood
Chicken Korma is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Korma is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken korma using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Korma:
- Make ready 1 of chicken.
- Take 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- Get 3 of big onions.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 1/4 piece of ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of salt (or as per your taste).
- Make ready 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 2 tsp of crushed coriander.
- Take 2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
Instructions to make Chicken Korma:
- Cut the onions into slices and in a wok add 4 tbsp oil and add the onions and shallow fry until light brown..
- Then blend together the onions, tomatoes, garlic, ginger and yogurt and make a fine paste. Add water if desired..
- Heat the wok again and add in another 4 tbsp oil and add the chicken and cook till chicken changes it's colour. Then add the onion paste..
- Then add the masalas and mix well. And add 1 glass water and let cook on low flame till chicken is tender..
- Tasty Korma is ready to be served with salad and roti. Do garnish with some lemon slices, coriander and garam masala..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken korma recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great if you want to feel better. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you fight your depression.
Chicken Korma: By following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.