Murgir Korma (Chicken Curry).
murgir korma (chicken curry), Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Murgir Korma (Chicken Curry) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Murgir Korma (Chicken Curry) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have murgir korma (chicken curry) using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Murgir Korma (Chicken Curry):
- Make ready 500 gm of chicken with bones, curry cut.
- Prepare 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of fried onions.
- Get 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Take 1 inch of " cinnamon stick.
- Make ready 3-4 of green cardamoms.
- Prepare 5-6 of cloves.
- Get 3 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 tbsp. of ghee.
- Take 2 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of nutmeg powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of mace powder.
- Prepare 4-5 of green chilies, slit.
- Make ready 1 tsp of kewra water.
- Make ready As needed of coriander leaves to garnish.
Steps to make Murgir Korma (Chicken Curry):
- In a bowl, mix all the above mentioned ingredients (except coriander leaves) and marinade for 2-3 hours..
- Heat a pan and transfer the contents into it. Cover and simmer on a low flame for 20-25 minutes or till the chicken is cooked and the gravy slightly thickens..
- When it is almost done, add the green chilies and kewra water. Simmer further for 2-3 minutes..
- Serve, garnished with coriander leaves. It can be had with any form of rice and Indian bread..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food murgir korma (chicken curry) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you want to defeat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3 and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly boost your mood.
Murgir Korma (Chicken Curry): For people who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.