"Komugi-Manju" USAGI (Rabbit).
Use Food to Boost Your Mood
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, "komugi-manju" usagi (rabbit). It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
"Komugi-Manju" USAGI (Rabbit) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. "Komugi-Manju" USAGI (Rabbit) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have "komugi-manju" usagi (rabbit) using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make "Komugi-Manju" USAGI (Rabbit):
- Get 40 g of Plain flour.
- Take 2 g of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 25 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 15 ml of Water.
- Prepare 120 g of Red bean Paste (Bean jam).
- Prepare 10 g of Plain flour for dusting and making ears & eyes.
Instructions to make "Komugi-Manju" USAGI (Rabbit):
- Ingredients for 6 pieces..
- Pour the sugar into the water..
- Dissolve the sugar in water..
- Mix the flour and the baking powder..
- Put them into the mixture(sugar + water). Mix them..
- Stretch and fold the dough several times. Pull it together. *Stop mixing the flour into the water mixture when the dough becomes like "squeezing an earlobe". *Add a little more flour when the dough is too sticky,.
- Divide the dough into 6. *Sprinkle dusting flour under the dough..
- Wrap the bean paste balls with the dough. Make them oval. *Put dusting flour on your hands..
- Put ears with a mixture of wheat flour & water..
- Put a color on the ears with a mixture of wheat flour & water + red coloring..
- Put eyes with red coloring dissolved in water + a little four.
- Put them in a steamer. Spray Water..
- Steam 10minuite over high heat..
- It's finished!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food "komugi-manju" usagi (rabbit) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were simply anticipating to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You already knew that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. Now you know that green tea helps you to elevate your moods too!
"Komugi-Manju" USAGI (Rabbit): Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these hints instead.