Hara Bhara Kabaab. Hara bhara kabab recipe with step by step photos and video. Hara bhara kabab are pan-fried spiced patties made with a mix of spinach, green peas and potatoes. The recipe is easy to make and healthy as well – since it has the best of both spinach and green peas.
Rajma kabab, soya kababs, corn kabab & hara bhara kabab are some of the vegetarian kabab that make a perfect snack. Hara bhara kabab are most commonly found on Indian restaurant menus & are served as a starter or appetizer. How to make Hara Bhara Kabab– A healthy & delicious Indian vegetarian snack made with spinach, potatoes and green peas makes a divine snack for the vegetarians, can also be served as a part of a meal.
Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, hara bhara kabaab. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hara bhara kabab recipe with step by step photos and video. Hara bhara kabab are pan-fried spiced patties made with a mix of spinach, green peas and potatoes. The recipe is easy to make and healthy as well – since it has the best of both spinach and green peas.
Hara Bhara Kabaab is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Hara Bhara Kabaab is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook hara bhara kabaab using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hara Bhara Kabaab:
- Prepare 2 cup of boil smashed potato.
- Make ready 1 cup of spinach puree.
- Make ready 1 cup of grated paneer.
- Take 1 cup of chopped capsicum and French beans.
- Make ready 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Get 1 cup of boiled green peas.
- Take 2 tbsp of gram flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of aamchur powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil as required.
Hara Bhara Kabab is a tasty, vegetarian variant of the meaty Kabab. These fresh greens combined with exotic spices create an amazingly irresistible dish that is delicious, aromatic and mouth. Hara Bhara Kababs and Other Indian Kababs. Hara Bhara Kababs are derived from northern India.
Steps to make Hara Bhara Kabaab:
- In a pan add 1 tsp of oil and saute chopped capsicum, French beans and green chilies. Remove from the heat and let it cool for sometime..
- Blend the cool vegetables in a smooth paste. In a pan add 1 tsp of oil add spinach puree add the dry spices. After sometime add paneer and blended vegetables..
- Saute the mixture for sometime, and add gram flour and all purpose flour at this point. Now add boiled smashed potato give a good mix. Let it cool for sometime after that make flatten tikkis out of the mixture..
- You can cello or dip fry the tikkis, serve with green chutney and salad..
Some recipes call for maida, but you can use gram flour instead of maida. The addition of gram flour adds a nice flavor and taste to the kebab and is healthier than traditional kababs. hara bhara kabab recipe veg kabab recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. hara bhara kebab get its name by the healthy green spinach used in this recipe. with spinach, any green vegetables can be added in this recipe including potato and paneer. it is great evening snack recipe and also can be party starters and especially to kids who hates to have their veggies. Replace potatoes with raw banana and skip adding ginger to make a Jain version of these kababs. To the same mixture, add some minced chicken.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food hara bhara kabaab recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you feel better. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood as well!
Hara Bhara Kabaab: See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!