chicken korma, Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. Some foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Foods That Make You Happy
Chicken Korma is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Korma is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken korma using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Korma:
- Make ready 700 gms of chicken.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of kashmiri chilli powder.
- Get 4 tbsp of curds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Take As required of Whole spices (4 cloves, 3 green cardamoms, 2 bay leaves, 5 to 6 black pepper corns, 1 inch piece cinnamon).
- Get 1 1/2 cup of fried onions.
- Prepare 7 of cashewnuts soaked in warm water.
- Make ready 7 of almonds soaked in warm water.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of curds.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare As needed of Salt.
- Get As required of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Chicken Korma:
- Clean and wash the chicken & pat dry..
- In a bowl mix curd, cumin powder coriander powder, kashmiri chilli powder mix it well & keep aside.
- Grind the fried onions with curd,cashewnuts, almonds into a paste adding water if needed.
- Heat a pan add oil & ghee. Add the whole spices fry for a few mins..
- Add the chicken pieces & fry till colour changes,add ginger garlic paste fry till the raw smell is gone.
- Now add the mixture of curd, cumin powder, coriander powder & kashmiri chilli powder. Cook for 10 to 15 mins..
- Now add the fried onion, cashewnuts & almond paste. Add salt & garam masala powder. Fry the masala well. Then add little water for the gravy. Cook till the chicken is done. Garnish with coriander leaves..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken korma recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you want to overcome depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all rich in omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight back depression.
Chicken Korma: For those of you who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.