Palak Chicken Korma Restaurant Style Recipe.
palak chicken korma restaurant style recipe, Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Use Food to Improve Your Mood
Palak Chicken Korma Restaurant Style Recipe is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Palak Chicken Korma Restaurant Style Recipe is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have palak chicken korma restaurant style recipe using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Chicken Korma Restaurant Style Recipe:
- Get 600 gm of chicken.
- Get 2 tbsp of ginger garlic green chilli paste.
- Get 1 bunch of spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Get 1 of big sized onion chopped.
- Take 15 of cashews.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk and milk cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 of clove.
- Take 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Take 4 of pepper corns.
- Get 2 of cardamoms.
Instructions to make Palak Chicken Korma Restaurant Style Recipe:
- Marinate chicken with ginger garlic green chilli paste yogurt and salt for 30 minutes.
- Boil cashews and onions together in 1 cup water on medium flame till water is reduced and they become soft…then cool and grind to a very fine paste.
- Blanch spinach in boiling water for just a minute then remove drain…then cool and then grind to a fine paste.
- Heat oil or ghee in a vessel add clove cardomom cinnamon peppercorns once they splutter add marinated chicken.
- Cook on high flame till water evaporates and oil comes out for detailed recipe video click on the given link below https://youtu.be/ybJ4THt7UWo.
- Then add boiled cashews and onions paste also add coriander powder cumin powder garam masala powder pinch turmeric mix well.
- Cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes open and mix in between to avoid masala from burning.
- After 20 minutes add milk and cream mixture to adjust gravy consistency,mix well boil and simmer 10 minutes or till chicken is cooked..
- Now add spinach puree mix well add water if required to adjust consistency it should be medium to thick and not very thin.
- Boil cover and simmer 3 to 4 minutes then add a tbsp butter mix well or u can use ghee off gas remove from heat keep covered few minutes.
- Serve with naan paratha tandoori roti,take care jazak allah khair.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food palak chicken korma restaurant style recipe recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you want to combat depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 and DHA. These are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly elevate your mood.
Palak Chicken Korma Restaurant Style Recipe: By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.