chicken korma, Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nourishing and good for you. Some foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food
Chicken Korma is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Korma is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken korma using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Korma:
- Get of For marination.
- Take 1/2 kg of chicken (bone-in).
- Prepare 1/8-1/4 tsp of turmeric or haldi.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of yogurt or curd.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste (ground in equal quantities).
- Get 3/4-1 tsp of garam masala (or korma masala).
- Make ready 1-1 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder (less spicy variety, minimum ½ tsp).
- Take to taste of Salt (I used ½ tsp sea salt).
- Prepare of For chicken korma gravy.
- Get 1 small of small bay leaf or tej patta.
- Take 4 of cloves or laung.
- Take 2 inch of cinnamon or dalchini.
- Make ready 1 of cardamom or elaichi.
- Take 1-2 of green chilies slit.
- Prepare 1-1 1/4 cup of water for gravy.
- Prepare to taste of salt for gravy as needed (I used about ½ tsp).
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder (optional, for colour).
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of coriander leaves or cilantro chopped.
Steps to make Chicken Korma:
- Marinate chicken with curd, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, salt, red chilli powder and garam masala. Chicken is marinated here just tenderise it.Cover this and set aside for 30 mins..
- Heat a pan with oil and add cardamoms. Add sliced onions and fry them until golden brown. Add cashews and almonds. Cool these completely.Add the cooled onions and nuts to a blender jar. Next add yogurt as well.Make a smooth paste of these. Set it aside.
- To the same pan, add 1 tsp oil and heat it.Saute bay leaf, cinnamon stick, cloves and cardamom in oil for a min. Add green chilli too.Add marinated chicken. Fry on a medium heat until the raw smell of ginger garlic paste goes away..
- Then add the onion curd paste. Pour 1 cup water and mix well. Add salt, coriander powder and garam masala. If desired you can also add chilli powder for colour.Cover and cook on a low flame until chicken is cooked to tender..
- Cook further till the gravy reaches a desired consistency. Garnish with coriander leaves.Serve chicken korma with plain basmati rice, naan, roti or paratha..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken korma recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to battle depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly elevate your mood.
Chicken Korma: By following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.