chicken korma, A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to stay away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Foods That Make You Happy
Chicken Korma is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Korma is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken korma using 18 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Korma:
- Get 6 pieces of Chicken leg.
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Get 4 of cloves.
- Take 4 of cardamoms.
- Prepare 6 whole of pepper corns,.
- Get 1 pinch of white cumin seeds.
- Get 1 of mace crushed.
- Prepare 1 pinch of white pepper.
- Get 4 of Whole dried red chillies or according to spice level.
- Make ready 1 of onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 2 tablespoons of plain yoghurt.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of cashew paste.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of while garam masala powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of rose water.
- Make ready 1 cup of full fat milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ghee or to taste.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Chicken Korma:
- Dry roast the whole garam masala in a skillet and grind to a fine powder..
- Add 1 tablespoon oil or ghee in a pan..
- Add the sliced onions..
- Add salt..
- Fry the onions until they become translucent..
- Make a fine paste of the fried onions with yogurt..
- Break and Add 2 dried cinnamon sticks, 4 Cardamom pods, 4 pepper corns, 4 cloves and the dried red chillies to the same oil..
- Add the chicken pieces and fry them with salt until they turn slightly golden brown.
- Add the ginger garlic paste.
- Add the onion paste.
- Add 1 teaspoon of the ground whole garam masala powder..
- Add cashew paste.
- Fry well until the the mixture starts releasing oil.
- Add half a cup of boiling water and cover. Let the chicken cook.
- Once the chicken is tender, open the lid and add the milk under low flame.
- Mix and let it boil on high flame.
- Once a thick consistency is reached turn off the stove.
- Add the rest of the garam masala powder and 1 teaspoon rose water.
- Mix well and add ghee on the top.
- Serve hot with Pulao or paratha.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken korma recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you wish to fight depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously raise your mood.
Chicken Korma: For those of you who want to start living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.