Spicy Green Beans.
Foods That Can Make You Happy
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, spicy green beans. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Green Beans is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Spicy Green Beans is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy green beans using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Green Beans:
- Make ready 1 pound of green beans trimmed.
- Take 2 tablespoons of sesame oil or oil of your choice (coconut or canola or olive oil).
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of chili garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of green onions thinly sliced – white parts only.
- Prepare 1-3 tablespoons of garlic thinly sliced. Depending on preference.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red chilli peppers.
- Make ready of Optional: If you don’t like it too spicy then add a tablespoon of oyster sauce 2 tablespoons fish sauce and put less water in.
- Prepare of Optional: You could add shrimp or tofu but add shrimp in the last few minutes and tofu should be firm or med firm and fried up in garlic and oil in separate pan and then added when you add the sauce.
Steps to make Spicy Green Beans:
- To a wok add the oil of your choice and heat on medium-high heat. I love smell sesame oil so that is my preference..
- Add the green beans and stir fry them for 3-5 minutes or until they start to shrivel up a bit..
- Add in the garlic (if you like garlic than add lots rather than 1 tablespoon), green onions, chili-garlic paste and stir to combine..
- Cook the garlic mixture for 30 seconds to a minute then add in the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, water and chili flakes..
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until most of the liquids are completely cooked off..
- Garnish with sesame seeds if desired..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food spicy green beans recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you be better. Now you are aware that it helps you to lift your moods as well!
Spicy Green Beans: As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.