Blackened Salmon with Green Beans and Cajun Gouda Mac 🌶.
Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, blackened salmon with green beans and cajun gouda mac 🌶. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blackened Salmon with Green Beans and Cajun Gouda Mac 🌶 is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Blackened Salmon with Green Beans and Cajun Gouda Mac 🌶 is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook blackened salmon with green beans and cajun gouda mac 🌶 using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Blackened Salmon with Green Beans and Cajun Gouda Mac 🌶:
- Take 1 of Salmon Filet.
- Make ready 1 cup of French green beans.
- Prepare 2 ounces of dry Macaroni noodles.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Chili powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Sea salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Ground pepper.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Red chili flakes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Blackened seasoning.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Ground nutmeg.
- Make ready of Coconut oil (for spraying pans).
- Prepare Half of and half (or heavy cream).
- Make ready Half of pound Gouda cheese.
- Get of Quarter stick of Butter.
- Make ready 2 of Dried red chilis (optional).
Instructions to make Blackened Salmon with Green Beans and Cajun Gouda Mac 🌶:
- For green beans – add fresh green beans to a skillet pre-sprayed with non-stick oil. Add a touch of water if uncooked and let them boil. I like to have them crispy so I don't do too much. Add spoonful of butter, red chili flakes, and minced garlic. Cook until green beans are desired firmness..
- For macaroni and cheese – boil pasta to al dente (firm). Add two spoonfuls of butter with a little salt and ground pepper. Stir. Add half & half or cream, gouda, and stir. Add Cajun seasoning, a little nutmeg, paprika, and cayenne pepper. Stir until macaroni is well seasoned..
- For salmon – defrost if frozen and cover with Cajun seasoning, blackened seasoning, pepper, chili powder, and paprika. Place on heated and non stick skillet along with chili peppers until thoroughly cooked. Top with butter..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food blackened salmon with green beans and cajun gouda mac 🌶 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies prove that this particular amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are aware that green tea can help raise your mood as well!
Blackened Salmon with Green Beans and Cajun Gouda Mac 🌶: As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!