chicken korma, Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Foods That Make You Happy
Chicken Korma is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Korma is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken korma using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Korma:
- Get 750 gm of chicken (cut into medium pieces).
- Make ready 2 of large onion.
- Take 1 of large tomato.
- Take 1/2 cup of curd.
- Get 8 of nos almonds (badam soaked overnight and peeled).
- Take 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- Make ready 3 of green chilli.
- Get of Salt as per taste.
- Get 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of chicken masala powder.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of oil.
- Make ready of Fresh chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Chicken Korma:
- Marinate chicken with ginger garlic paste, curd, salt, red chilli powder..
- Heat oil in pressure cooker, fry onion till it change into golden brown. Take out in plate and keep aside for cool down on room temperature. Same oil will use on next step..
- Grind into fine paste (almonds, fried onion, tomato and green chilli)..
- Add paste in same oil in which we fried onion on 1st step..
- Add spices (garam masala powder, turmeric powder coriander powder and chicken masala powder. Cook (bhuno) till oil starts floating on all over masala. Keep stirring in between..
- Add marinated chicken in it, mix well and cover the lid and cook for 5min on low flame..
- Add little water in chicken, cover and lock the lid, cook it on 4 whistles. Switch off the flame. Wait till the air release from pressure cooker..
- Add coriander leaves in chicken korma..
- Serve hot with tandoori roti, naan, chapati etc.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken korma recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to defeat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all full of omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly elevate your mood.
Chicken Korma: For those who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.