Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus.
stupid easy (healthy) crock pot chicken & asparagus, A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood
Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have stupid easy (healthy) crock pot chicken & asparagus using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus:
- Make ready 2 lb of Chicken Breast.
- Get of Herbed Poultry, Celery Seed, Rosemary, Garlic Powder or any other seasonings you prefer.
- Make ready of Asparagus.
- Take of Parmesan Cheese.
Steps to make Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus:
- Rinse chicken & lay across bottom of Crock Pot. Generously add seasonings to your liking. Cook on High for 5 hours then switch to low for remaining 2-3 hours; depending on thickness of breast. Thicker breasts will need to cook longer than thinner ones. Adjust your time accordingly so it's not dry when served. It's done cooking when juices run clear & the inside is white; no longer pink. Remember to occasionally turn chicken over from side to side..
- Rinse Asparagus and pat dry about an hour before chicken is ready to serve. Lay across top of chicken. Season to your liking. Cook for remaining 60-90 minutes depending on how crispy vs soft you like it. It will steam to a perfect crispness for you..
- Serve straight from Crock or place upon serving dish/plate. I like to add a small amount of freshly grated Parmesan cheese to the Asparagus before serving. Your family or guests will be pleasantly surprised with how well this stupid easy meal tastes!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food stupid easy (healthy) crock pot chicken & asparagus recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you wish to overcome depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. DHA and omega-3s are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you battle your depression.
Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus: If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.