Chana and Fruits Raita.
chana and fruits raita, A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to stay away from them. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood
Chana and Fruits Raita is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chana and Fruits Raita is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chana and fruits raita using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chana and Fruits Raita:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Raw Chick peas/ Chana.
- Prepare 10-12 of cut grapes.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped Watermelon.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Cucumber cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Pomegranate.
- Take 1/2 cup of Hung curd.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Rock salt.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper powder.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Roasted Cumin & Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of finely chopped Ginger.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of finely chopped Green chilli.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of chopped mint leaf.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Honey.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chana and Fruits Raita:
- In a bowl, take the pomegranate, chopped watermelon, cucumber cubes, cut grapes, chickpeas & add the hung curd in it..
- In this, now add rock salt, black pepper powder, roasted cumin, coriander powder, chopped ginger, green chilies, mint leaves, lemon juice, honey, salt to taste & mix well and it's ready to serve!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chana and fruits raita recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are excellent if you are wanting to feel better. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you battle your depression.
Chana and Fruits Raita: If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.