Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, kabayaki eggplant rice bowl 🍆. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kabayaki Eggplant Rice Bowl 🍆 is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Kabayaki Eggplant Rice Bowl 🍆 is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook kabayaki eggplant rice bowl 🍆 using 0 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kabayaki Eggplant Rice Bowl 🍆:
Steps to make Kabayaki Eggplant Rice Bowl 🍆:
- Cut off the bottom thick half of the eggplant. Then steam it for 5 minutes.
- Mix water, soy sauce, Mirin, and honey to make the sauce.
- Cut the steamed eggplant from middle, but do not cut through. Repeat cut a few more times to flatten the eggplant.
- Cut the eggplant horizontally but do not cut through.
- Heat up a pan with high heat and add oil.
- Cook eggplant in the pan to golden crispy on both sides. Add the sauce to the pan and cook for another minute.
- Put cooked eggplant on hot steamy white rice. Drizzle some leftover sauce from the pan on top of the bowl. - (Optional) Sprinkle some TJ’s Japanese Seasoning on top.
- Delicious Kabayaki Eggplant Rice Bowl ready to serve!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food kabayaki eggplant rice bowl 🍆 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!