Pudina lassi. Thanks For Watching Like and Share Subscribe for more videos. For the pudina lassi, add the mint leaves to a small blender jar. These mint leaves are cleaned This will give an unusual, pleasant taste to the Pudina Lassi.
It is a perfect drink for summers as it helps you cool down your body. Serve it with Dal, Sabzi and Phulka for. Pudina lassi is a variation of the ever popular sweet lassi.
Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pudina lassi. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pudina lassi is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Pudina lassi is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Thanks For Watching Like and Share Subscribe for more videos. For the pudina lassi, add the mint leaves to a small blender jar. These mint leaves are cleaned This will give an unusual, pleasant taste to the Pudina Lassi.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have pudina lassi using 31 ingredients and 28 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pudina lassi:
- Take 5 tbsp of mint leaves.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of curd.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of butter gourd.
- Take 1 PCs of aromat lime.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Take 1 cup of raw banana.
- Get 1/2 tsp of aromat lime juice.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of carrot.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime zest.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of red potato.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Take 3 cup of water.
- Take 1/2 cup of brinjal.
- Take 2 tbsp of mustard powder.
- Get 8 of ice cubes.
- Take 1/2 cup of green beans.
- Get 2 tbsp of poppy seed.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of drumsticks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of radish.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Panch phoron.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Make ready 2 of dry chillies.
Mint leaves lend flavor and a great refreshing taste to this yogurt drink. This is a quick and easy lassi recipe and great to have on a hot. Check out the Pudina Lassi Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Pudina Lassi Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV Also Check Pudina Lassi Recipe, ingredients and complete Method..
Instructions to make Pudina lassi:
- Wash and finely chop mint leaves..
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Put yogurt, salt, mint and cumin seeds in the blender..
- Add bitter gourd and fry until it becomes crispy.
- Then marinate with salt, lime juice for 5 minutes…
- Blend for few minutes..
- Heat oil in the pan.
- Keep it aside..
- Add chilled water and ice cube..
- In a bowl mix mustard powder and Poppy seed paste.
- In the pan put 1 tsp panchforon and mustard seed and make a thick paste of it..
- Blend till frothy..
- Add turmeric powder..
- Then add ginger paste, bay leaves, dry red chilli and fry them..
- Add it in the oil.
- Serve sprinkled with a pinch of ground, roasted cumin seeds and garnish with mint leaves.
- Add the chopped veggies in the pan..
- Add the marinated fish..
- Add turmeric and salt..
- Cook in low flame for 15 minutes..
- Add milk..
- After 15 minutes, switch off the flame..
- Give it a good mix..
- Cook over medium heat..
- Add fried bitter gourd and stir..
- Add the sukto masala paste and cook for another 5 minutes..
- Switch off the flame..
- Serve with steamed rice..
Lassi Recipe: Step by Step Pudina Lassi Recipe, Tips to make Pudina Lassi at home, Pudina Lassi Ingredients, Pudina Lassi Pudina Lassi Recipe. by TNN. The pudina lassi is a refreshment and also acts as a coolant. Both mint leaves and curd have a cooling effect and hence this drink is perfect to quench your thirst on a hot summer day. Add this to the Buttermilk along with Salt and Lemon Juice. Mix well and pour Pudina Majjige – Pudina Lassi in.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food pudina lassi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is excellent for moods. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is found to be rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental sharpness while calming the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you feel healthier. Now you are well aware that green tea helps you to elevate your moods also!
Pudina lassi: Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Test out these tips instead!