Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health
Today, you can find an organic food section in almost all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has called superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to delay or reverse certain maladies. By eating these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to work. In this case, the immune system will be able to fight off any malady.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta:
- Make ready 1 pound meat. I used polish sausage. but you can use whatever
- Make ready 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Take 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- Take 6 tablespoons garlic
- Take 12 oz tomato paste
- Make ready 10 oz sundried tomatoes
- Make ready 3/4 cup white cooking wine
- Prepare 2 tablespoon oregano
- Prepare 1 tablespoon thyme
- Take 10-15 fresh basil leaves roughy chopped
- Make ready 5-10 fresh sage roughly chopped
- Get 1/2 pound angel hair pasta
- Make ready 2 cups pasta water
- Get goat cheese
- Take fresh parsely
Steps to make Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta:
- Pre-heat oven to warm.
- In a medium sized pan cook the meat till browned and finished. cooking times will vary depending on what meat you choose.
- When finshed, place meat on a paper towel lined plate. once drained place meat in a oven safe bowl or dish and place in oven to keep warm.
- Wipe out medium sized pan and return to stove. add the olive oil and return to meuim heat.
- Add the onion and cook till tender. about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another minute.
- Fill large pot with water 3/4 full and place on stove on high heat. once it starts boiling, add the angel hair pasta and cook according to the package. meanwhile..
- Add the tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, add the white wine, sun dried tomatoes, oregano, thyme, basil, and sage and simmer till smooth.
- Add the meat to the sauce
- If the sauce becomes to thick, very carefully get a cup of pasta water from the boiling pasta and add to the sauce.
- Once pasta is done, reserve one cup pasta water, drain, do not rinse and add to the sauce. add the cup of pasta water and toss. if using bigger chucks of meat, the meat will not toss with the pasta.
- Once plated top with parsley and goat cheese.
So Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that many people appreciate. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We must get back to the point where it was better to prevent disease in the first place. Most people think nothing of mistreating their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. It’s impossible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the current pill to deal with your health problems. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a number of necessary alterations in your life. Unlike the car buying process, you won’t be able to exchange your worn out body for a new one. You should take care of your body while you are able to. Your body requires sufficient amounts of nutrients to function at its best levels.