chicken korma, Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. There are several foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood
Chicken Korma is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Korma is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken korma using 31 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Korma:
- Make ready 1 kg of chicken.
- Take 1 big bowl of curd (approx 250 gms).
- Make ready 2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of laung powder.
- Make ready 1 pinch of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kasoori methi.
- Take 2 tsp of degi mirch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of star anise powder.
- Get 6 of onion.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready 10 of garlic.
- Take 1 inch of ginger.
- Make ready 4 of whole red chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Get 6 of cardamom.
- Make ready 2 of big cardamom.
- Get 1 stick of cinnamon.
- Take 4 of cloves.
- Make ready 6 of black pepper corns.
- Make ready 4 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 4 Tbsp of ghee.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of butter.
Instructions to make Chicken Korma:
- Clean and wash chicken. marinate it with lemon juice, salt, degi mirch ginger garlic paste and turmeric powder. keep for half an hour. (half quantity of spices).
- Meanwhile chop onion lenghtwise. take a kadhai. add oil. heat. add onions and saute. cook on medium flame. add ginger, garlic, cardamom, big cardamom, bay leaves 2, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, cinnamon, whole red chillies. cook till onions are golden in colour. switch off flame. let it cool..
- After cooling grind it in mixer. keep aside. make puree of tomatoes also. keep aside..
- Now take curd. add salt, red chilli powder, degi mirch, turmeric powder and coriander powder. mix properly. (rest half of spices).
- Now take a kadhai. add ghee. heat. cook on medium flame. now add bay leaves and cloves. saute. now add curd mixer in it and keep stirring. cook till ghee ozees out. to this add onion paste. cook. add tomato puree. cook. add half bowl water and cook. bhuno..
- Now add marinated chicken to it and cook till chicken pieces are cooked properly. add kasoori methi. add water and cook. add water according to your gravy requirement. add butter in end. cook for 2 minutes..
- Add coriander leaves..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken korma recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great for eating if you want to combat depression. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all rich in omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you battle your depression.
Chicken Korma: By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.