Blueberry "Double" Corn Bread.
blueberry "double" corn bread, Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood
Blueberry "Double" Corn Bread is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Blueberry "Double" Corn Bread is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have blueberry "double" corn bread using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry "Double" Corn Bread:
- Take 125 g of flour (1 U.S. cup).
- Take 125 g of cornmeal (3/4 U.S. cup).
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of natural cane sugar (or your favorite).
- Get 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 4 Tbsp (60 g) of melted unsalted butter or canola oil.
- Take 240 ml of milk or yogurt (1 U.S. cup).
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Get 60 g of fresh or unthawed frozen corn (4-5 Tbsp).
- Get 60 g of frozen or fresh blueberries (5 Tbsp, I used frozen).
- Take of Baking pan: I used a 8 in (21 cm) round baking pan with 2 in (5 cm) high sides.
Steps to make Blueberry "Double" Corn Bread:
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F..
- Mix flour, cornmeal, sugar, salt and baking powder in a large bowl..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. If using oil instead of butter, mix that in now too..
- Pour the egg & milk mixture into the flour. If using butter, pour in the melted butter now. Stir until combined..
- In a small bowl, dust the corn and blueberries with a tablespoon of flour to help absorb the extra moisture..
- Gently fold the corn and the blueberries into the batter..
- Grease the baking pan with oil or butter. Pour the batter in and smooth out the top so it's level..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 200C/400F, or until a skewer poked in the middle comes out clean. (A good sign is that the top is starting to turn golden brown) Depending on your oven and exact size of the pan, the time could differ so start checking after 20 minutes. Mine took almost 30 minutes in a 8 in (21 cm) cake pan with 2 in (5 cm) sides..
- Let cool for a few minutes. Serve warm with soup, chili or works well as a breakfast bread!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food blueberry "double" corn bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you want to fight depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you battle your depression.
Blueberry "Double" Corn Bread: For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.