Authentic Pad Thai with king prawns.
Foods That Can Make You Happy
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, authentic pad thai with king prawns. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Authentic Pad Thai with king prawns is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Authentic Pad Thai with king prawns is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook authentic pad thai with king prawns using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Authentic Pad Thai with king prawns:
- Prepare 200 g of rice noodles.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Take 1-2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1-2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 of shallot, finely sliced.
- Get Half of pack of beans sprouts.
- Get 200 g of king prawns.
- Prepare 3-4 of spring onion or chinese chives, chopped about 4cm long.
- Take 4-5 tbsp of Crushed peanut (optition).
- Prepare 1 of lime/lemon.
- Make ready 1-2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Get of Padthai sauce.
- Take 4 tbsp of palm sugar or brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Make ready 1 tsp of soysauce.
- Prepare of 1/2 cup water.
Steps to make Authentic Pad Thai with king prawns:
- Soak the noodles in a large bowl with hot water. Leave it for about 10 min so they start to soften..
- Mix the Padthai sauce base together in a small saucepan. Heat on medium heat until sugar dissolve and sauce become a little thicker. Add some water and let it simmer for a few minutes..
- On a big pan or wok, medium heat, add cooking oil in, garlic and finely sliced shallots, stir well.
- Add your meat (in this recipe I use prawns) into the wok. Cook for 1 or 2 minute until the meat cooked through. Remove them to a plate. Leave it aside.
- Add noodle into the same pan along with Padthai sauce, put 1-2 crushed peanut in, add some fish sauce or sugar or tamarind if needed and taste. Padthai should taste sweet, sour, salty and nutty. Stir well for about 10-15 min or until noodles cooked through..
- Move your noodles on one side of the wok, add 1 tbsp of cooking oil and add some eggs in. Leave eggs to cook through for a few minutes before mix through with the noodles..
- Add prawns (or hard tofu) back in the pan. Stir well, then add half of bean sprouts, spring onion or chinese chive and crushed peanut if you prefer..
- Serve this delicious Padthai noodles with a wedge of lime and chilli flakes. You can have bean sprouts on the side too for an extra crunch..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food authentic pad thai with king prawns recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You just knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while also loosening up the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you be better. Now you are aware that it helps you to elevate your moods also!
Authentic Pad Thai with king prawns: So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!