caramel popcorn, For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods actually do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood
Caramel Popcorn is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Caramel Popcorn is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caramel popcorn using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Popcorn:
- Take 16 cups of popped popcorn plain.
- Take 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of corn syrup.
- Get 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of large paper bag.
- Make ready 1 cup of peanuts (optional).
Steps to make Caramel Popcorn:
- Combine sugar, corn syrup, butter and salt into a 8 cup microwaveable safe safe bowl..
- Cook on HIGH for 4 minutes. Stir after each minute. Add vanilla and baking soda; Stir well. This mixture will bubble up quickly.
- Pour over popped popcorn that is in a large paper bag..
- Stir well with a wooden spoon. Microwave 3 minutes, shaking well after each 30 seconds.Pour onto a foil lined cookie sheet to cool. Store in airtight container..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food caramel popcorn recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you wish to fight depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all full of omega-3 fats and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you battle your depression.
Caramel Popcorn: For those of you who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.