Thai Chicken Thighs.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, thai chicken thighs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Chicken Thighs is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Thai Chicken Thighs is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have thai chicken thighs using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Chicken Thighs:
- Take 2 of lemon grass stalks chopped.
- Prepare 1 knob of ginger chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli and 1 green chilli (or two red chillis, I ran out of them).
- Get 1 of shallot sliced.
- Take 2 of large garlic bulbs bashed.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 50 ml of oyster sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Take of Extra drizzle of chilli oil (optional).
- Take 4 of free range chicken thighs.
Steps to make Thai Chicken Thighs:
- Prepare all the veggies, roughly chop them. Place in a blender..
- Add the oil, rice wine vinegar & oyster sauce into the blender..
- Next put in the the soy sauce and sugar !.
- Bash the garlic add that too!.
- Now blitz until a paste!.
- Take a pastry brush and carefully cover all the meat! Cook in the oven at 180 degrees, for 45 minutes turning them over half way throughly and coating with any extra juices! I added extra chilli oil 5 minutes from the end! I’ve left the beef ribs in the fridge for another day!.
- Make sure the chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve them with your choice of sides any drizzle some of the juices over the meat and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food thai chicken thighs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is found to be rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you become a lot healthier. Now you are aware that it helps you to elevate your moods also!
Thai Chicken Thighs: So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.