Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole.
Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy cheesy hashbrown potato casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy cheesy hashbrown potato casserole using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole:
- Take 1 bag of frozen potatoes o'Brien.
- Get 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Make ready 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Take of Garlic powder.
- Take of Onion powder.
- Make ready of Corn flakes.
Instructions to make Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place frozen potatoes o'Brien in casserole baking dish. Pour shredded cheese on top..
- Add mushroom and chicken soup mix to pan. As well as milk, sour cream, and seasonings to taste. Mix well..
- Bake in the oven, covered for 40 mins. Then remove from heat, uncover and crush cornflakes on top of the casserole. Return to heat, uncovered, for 15-20 mins or until potatoes are tender and corn flakes and crispy..
- Serve & Enjoy Cheesy Heaven!!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy cheesy hashbrown potato casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is really great for your mood. You knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood too!
Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole: See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.