caramel makhana, Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Caramel Makhana is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Caramel Makhana is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have caramel makhana using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Makhana:
- Prepare 1 cup of Makhana.
- Get 2 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
Steps to make Caramel Makhana:
- Heat a pan dry roast the makhana once done keep it aside then in a low flame add sugar and ghee stir then continuously until sugar melts when it turns brown in colour.
- Then caramel sauce is ready then add the roasted makhana to the caramel sauce and keep stiring until makhanas are well coated once done keep them onto parchment paper.
- Baking tray spread it evenly then bake this makhana in preheated oven for 10 minutes at 212 degree Fahrenheit once done let them cool on room temperature then serve…..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food caramel makhana recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are good if you are wanting to feel better. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can seriously boost your mood.
Caramel Makhana: If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.