carmel corn, Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for you. Some foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Carmel Corn is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Carmel Corn is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have carmel corn using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Carmel Corn:
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1/3 cup of light corn syrup.
- Make ready 5 tablespoons of butter.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla (or other favorite).
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda.
Instructions to make Carmel Corn:
- In a pot make your homemade popcorn cook as directed (this is where oil comes in) set aside, omit this if using bagged pop corn.
- Add brown sugar, corn syrup, butter and bring to boil… about 4 minutes.
- Add baking soda yes it will foam up a bit don’t o panic 😆 stir and add vanilla or flavor.
- Pour over popcorn fold so it coats all let cool and enjoy, you can make popcorn balls at this point as well.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food carmel corn recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to beat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can seriously raise your mood.
Carmel Corn: By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.