Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole.
Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cheesy chicken noodle casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy chicken noodle casserole using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole:
- Take 4 of skinless boneless thighs, or whatever you have, cubed small.
- Get 1/2 of large onion diced.
- Get 4 cloves of Garlic minced.
- Take of I can whole kernel corn drained.
- Prepare 1 of corn can full of Frozen peas.
- Make ready 16 oz of jar ragu double cheddar sauce + 3/4 ragu jar of half and half. You can use milk, broth, or water. Whatever you have.
- Prepare 4-6 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of wide egg noodles, uncooked.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of cooked bacon crumbled small.
- Make ready of Panko bread crumbs.
- Get of Grated Parm.
- Take of Chopped green onions.
- Make ready of Salt pepper onion and garlic powders.
- Make ready of Southern poultry seasoning (see picture).
- Get of Olive oil for browning chicken onions and garlic.
Steps to make Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray casserole with nonstick spray..
- In a skillet, brown seasoned onions, garlic and chicken with the seasonings. While that’s happening, in a big bowl, add corn, peas, dry noodles, jar of sauce and sour cream and toss to coat. I season this too..
- When the chicken, onions and garlic are browned, add the liquid to the ragu jar, cover it and shake then pour into the chicken to deglaze the skillet. Turn off heat, stir, and pour into your big bowl and combine..
- Pour the whole mix into your pan or dish and cover with foil. If you need any more liquid at this point splash it over the top but it’s not a soupy consistency. Bake for 30-40 then pull it out and uncover..
- Sprinkle the entire top with panko bread crumbs then sprinkle with parm. I season the top a little then add the bacon bits. I used bacon we had the other day already cooked. Turn the oven to 400..
- Bake uncovered for about 15 mins more for the bacon to crisp. Sprinkle green onion over when it comes out and enjoy. Doesn’t really need to sit..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cheesy chicken noodle casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is rich in a particular amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you be a lot healthier. Now you are aware that it can help you be happier too!
Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole: Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these hints instead.