rice pulao, For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood
Rice Pulao is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Rice Pulao is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rice pulao using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Pulao:
- Make ready 400 gm of rice.
- Make ready 500 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Make ready 1 of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 of finely chopped tomoto.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Make ready of Salt as per taste.
- Make ready of Chopped cauliflower.
- Prepare of Chopped potato.
- Make ready of Green peas.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
Instructions to make Rice Pulao:
- Wash rice properly ans rinse water.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker,add cuminseeds,onion,garlic,ginger,tomato,termeric,chili powder,and salt,stir and fry about 5 minutes.
- Add rice,chopped vegetables and water stir and cover the cooker with lid, set flame on medium, and cook until 1 whistle.
- Switch off the gas, keep aside to cool and open it and serve with curd and salad.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food rice pulao recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are good if you are wanting to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all chock-full of omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight depression.
Rice Pulao: If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.