Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】.
caramel chiffon cake【recipe video】, Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Use Food to Elevate Your Mood
Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】 is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】 is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have caramel chiffon cake【recipe video】 using 22 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】:
- Make ready of ■ Chiffon batter.
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks (net weight; 60g or 2.1 oz).
- Prepare 25 g (2 Tbsp) of granulated sugar, for the yolk.
- Make ready 35 g (1.2 oz) of grapeseed oil.
- Prepare 30 ml (1 fl oz) of milk.
- Prepare 45 g (1.6 oz) of cake flour.
- Take 35 g (1.2 oz) of bread flour.
- Get 3 g (3/4 tsp) of baking powder.
- Get 4 of egg whites (net weight; 160g or 5.6 oz).
- Get 50 g (1/4 cup) of granulated sugar, for meringue.
- Make ready of ◎Caramel sauce, for chiffon batter.
- Get of ・ 60g (3/10 cup) granulated sugar.
- Get of ・ 2 Tbsp water.
- Take of ・ 2.5 Tbsp hot water, for last addition.
- Get of ■ Topping.
- Make ready 200 ml (6.8 fl oz) of heavy cream.
- Take 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for heavy cream.
- Take of ◎Caramel sauce, for topping.
- Make ready of ・ 60g (3/10 cup) granulated sugar.
- Take of ・ 2 Tbsp water.
- Take of ・ 2 Tbsp water, for last addition.
- Take of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Steps to make Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/5hDADsu-iGU.
- Make caramel sauce for chiffon batter. Put granulated sugar and 2 Tbsp water in a small pot. Heat it on medium heat. When the edge turns light brown, move the pan sometimes (to heat it evenly)..
- When it turns golden brown or steam rises strongly, turn off the heat quickly. Add 2.5 Tbsp hot water to it. Please be careful as the hot caramel might splatter on you. Pour the caramel sauce into a container; set aside..
- Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F. Put egg yolks in a bowl and put egg whites in another bowl. Let the egg white sit in a fridge. Warm the caramel sauce, milk, and grapeseed oil in hot water on extremely low heat; set aside..
- Make egg yolk batter. Put egg yolks in a bowl and add granulated sugar to it. Mix it with a whisk until whitish or heavy..
- Pour the grapeseed oil little by little in it while stirring. Pour the milk and caramel sauce in the same way. Mix well and set aside..
- Make meringue. Take the egg white from the fridge. Beat it lightly until watery. Whisk it with a hand mixer on high speed. When it becomes white and fluffy, add granulated sugar in 2 parts..
- Whisk it until the peak hangs down lightly. Whisk slowly on low speed for a min to smooth it..
- Sift dry ingredients (cake flour + bread flour + baking powder) over the egg yolk mixture. It's better to sift it once beforehand you sift it over the egg mixture. Mix well. When powderiness disappears, mix strongly or speedy 20-30 times..
- Add the meringue in 3 pars. Stir well at 1st addition. From the next addition, mix the top lightly and then scoop it up and let it slip through your whisk; repeat scooping..
- Mix well until combined or smooth. Scrape the batter on the inner side of the bowl and fold it..
- Pour batter into an ungreased tube pan. Pour batter into an ungreased tube pan. Stir it with a bamboo skewer to stick the batter to the side and the tube. Hold down the tube and drop the pan lightly to remove big bubbles..
- Bake it at 180℃ / 356 F for 40 mins. After baking, Drop it lightly one time and upside down quickly. Let it cool thoroughly. (3 hours or more).
- Remove the cake from the pan. Push down the side of the cake to half the height. Push down around the tube..
- Turn the mold upside down. Rotate the pan while holding down the bottom pan and lift the side pan..
- Push the side of the cake to peel off the cake bottom from the pan..
- Whisk heavy cream and granulated sugar until soft-peak. Make caramel sauce for topping..
- Slice cake and serve it with whisked cream and caramel sauce. It's all done!!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food caramel chiffon cake【recipe video】 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you want to beat back depression. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight depression.
Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】: For those who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.