Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies.
caramel chip oatmeal cookies, Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood
Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caramel chip oatmeal cookies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies:
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 1/4 tsp. of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Take 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Get 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Take 3 cups of quick cooking oats.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of salted caramel baking chips.
Steps to make Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies:
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together until combined and set it aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter on medium speed for about 1 minute, until creamy and smooth. Then beat in both sugars until the mixture is fluffy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla next, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and beat on low speed until just combined, then gradually add in the oats. Lastly, once all the oats are incorporated, beat in the caramel chips until everything is combined. Cover the dough and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Once the dough has finished chilling, remove it from the fridge and preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a couple large baking trays with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Roll the dough into large balls (about 2 tbsp. of dough per ball) and arrange about 3" apart on the baking trays. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are just beginning to brown. The centers will still look very soft and underbaked..
- Let the cookies cool on the trays for 10 minutes, before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely. Store them in an airtight container for up to 1 week..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food caramel chip oatmeal cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to overcome depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly raise your mood.
Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies: For those of you who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.