Going Green for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods
Nearly all grocery stores these days have organic foods. There you will be able to get what science has called superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious diseases. By ingesting these foods, your body will more fit. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how well you will soon feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to function. As a result, it will allow your immune system to fight disease more efficiently.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, kara kozhukattai (rice balls). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kara kozhukattai (rice balls) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Kara kozhukattai (rice balls) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook kara kozhukattai (rice balls) using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kara kozhukattai (rice balls):
- Take 1 cup rice flour
- Take 1 cup water
- Prepare 1 tsp urad daal
- Prepare 1 tsp chana dal
- Take 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 onion chopped
- Prepare 1 tomato chopped
- Get 2 green chillies chopped
- Make ready leaves some curry
- Make ready 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Make ready 1 tsp jeera seeds
- Take 1 tsp chilli powder
- Get 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Make ready 1 tsp ghee
- Take 4 tsp oil
- Prepare 1 cup grated coconut
- Make ready some coriander leaves for garnishing
- Prepare 4 tsp lemon juice
- Prepare 2 red dry chillies
Instructions to make Kara kozhukattai (rice balls):
- In a pan put 1 cup water and let it boil then add salt and one tablespoon ghee and add rice flour slowly and mix continuously undercover it for 5 minutes then knead the dough with the help of oil. Knead the dough smoothly and keep aside.
- Take the dough and prepare the small balls and steam for 20 minutes and keep aside for 5 mins.
- Take all the ingredients in the plate and keep aside.
- In a pan put oil and heat it then add mustard seeds, jeera,urad daal, chana dal, curry leaves red dry chilli, fry for 1 minute then add onion, ginger garlic paste on tomatoes and Fry for 2 minutes the tomato are smooth and soft then add turmeric powder red chilli powder and salt and mix well then add coconut free for 1 minutes and last we can add steamed rice balls and mix gently cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Kara kozhukattai is ready and garnish with grated coconut and coriander leaves.
So One terrific feature of adopting a green lifestyle is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is possible no matter how busy and frenzied your life is. We must go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. A lot of people have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill tomorrow. It’s impossible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the current pill to treat your health problems. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a couple of needed modifications in your life. When your body wears out, you won’t be able to trade it in for a new one, like your car. You must look after your health while you have the ability to do so. Your body cannot run correctly if it does not receive the right nutrition.
Green living gives you a solid diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits today.