Brioche Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce.
brioche bread pudding with caramel sauce, Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods actually do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Foods That Make You Happy
Brioche Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Brioche Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brioche bread pudding with caramel sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brioche Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce:
- Take 1 loaf of Brioche Bread (about 8 cups when cubed).
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Make ready 2 cups of milk.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take of Caramel Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of half and half (or 2T cream/2T milk).
- Take 2 tbs of butter.
- Get 1/8 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Brioche Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 2 quart baking dish with butter, or spray with nonstick spray. My dish measures about 8×11 or so. (9×13 is too big for this in my opinion). Arrange bread cubes in baking dish to fit snug together and as evenly layered as possible..
- Wisk together sugar, eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon until well combined. Pour evenly over bread in baking dish. Using the back of a spatula gently press bread down into liquid. Let sit 15-20 minutes for bread to soak up a good amount of the liquid. Press down gently once more (do not "squish")..
- Place in oven. Bake uncovered 45-55 minutes, or until just set in the center and top is golden (mine was 50 minutes). If edges start to brown too much you can loosely cover them with foil, but do not cover the dish completely (you'll get a soggy top)..
- While baking, make your caramel sauce. In a small sauce pan over medium heat wisk together brown sugar and half & half. When it starts to steam wisk in butter until melted. Bring to a boil for 5 minutes, wisking constantly so not to burn. You are looking for it to thicken slightly and turn a nice "caramel" color (it will thicken even more as it cools). Remove from heat and set aside..
- When bread pudding is finished remove from oven. Drizzle caramel sauce over the top. Let cool at least 15 minutes before cutting to serve hot. Or let cool completely then cover tightly with foil. Refrigerate overnight and serve cold. This is how we like it, and frankly I find it tastes best this way!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food brioche bread pudding with caramel sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you want to defeat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3s. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you battle your depression.
Brioche Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce: For those of you who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.