Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
salted caramel & chocolate chip banana bread, Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely healthy and good for you. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Foods That Can Make You Happy
Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have salted caramel & chocolate chip banana bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Make ready 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of butter (room temperature).
- Take 3/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs.
- Get 4 of very ripe bananas (don't mash until ready to mix).
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Hershey’s Salted Caramel Baking Chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Baking Chips.
Steps to make Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 400° & spray a glass 9×5 loaf pan with non stick spray..
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, salt, and baking powder. This will ensure all your ingredients mix well and you won't overwork the batter..
- In a separate bowl lightly beat eggs with a fork. Mix in the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extra until well combined. Add in the butter and mix well. I used a hand mixer at this point to get the mixture smooth. Set this aside once smooth..
- In another bowl peel and mash your bananas really well. Then mix the mashed bananas in with your wet ingredients..
- Poor 1/3 of the dry ingredients into the wet, and using a spatula gently fold until combined. Repeat two more times until all the dry is combined with the wet. Then add the baking chips. Do not over mix the batter. You want the ingredients to all just come together..
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake at 400° for 1 hour. Check for doneness by inserting a small knife in the center. It's done if it comes out clean. Ovens vary so cooking time may be a little different..
- Remove from oven and let cool in baking dish for 30 minutes. After that remove from pan and cool for another hour on a rack..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food salted caramel & chocolate chip banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are good if you want to feel happier. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can really help you overcome depression.
Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread: For those who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.