Mini Pecan Sticky Buns.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mini pecan sticky buns. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini Pecan Sticky Buns is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mini Pecan Sticky Buns is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mini pecan sticky buns using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Pecan Sticky Buns:
- Prepare 2 (8 Oz) of packages of refrigerated crescent rolls.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Get 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 5 tbsp of butter plus 1 stick softened for inside crescent rolls.
- Take 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Caro syrup.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of water.
Steps to make Mini Pecan Sticky Buns:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Melt 5 tablespoons butter in 10 x 14 inch pan in oven..
- Stir brown sugar, pecans, water & Caro syrup into melted butter. Make sure it is spread evenly in bottom of pan..
- Separate crescent rolls into 2 rectangles, sealing perforations..
- Spread 4 tablespoons of butter onto each rectangle and sprinkle sugar & cinnamon mixture over each rectangle..
- Starting with long side, roll each rectangle into a log. Cut into mini pieces and place into pecan mixture. Makes about 32 rolls..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes & invert into another pan immediately after baking..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mini pecan sticky buns recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were simply expecting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This helps raise your mental acuity while relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. Now you know that it helps you to raise your moods too!
Mini Pecan Sticky Buns: Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!