Salted Caramel Apples.
salted caramel apples, For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Foods That Make You Happy
Salted Caramel Apples is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Salted Caramel Apples is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have salted caramel apples using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Caramel Apples:
- Prepare 14 ounces of Wertgers soft caramels.
- Get 2 tablespoons of cream.
- Take sticks of Wooden pops I keep.
- Get of Fine sea salt for sprinkling.
- Prepare of Woofen.
Instructions to make Salted Caramel Apples:
- Wash off any wax if on apples, dry well and refrigerate until cold.
- Melt caramels and cream in the microwave until smooth.
- Remive stem from each apple and insert the popsicle stick.
- Holding stuck dio each apple in caramel to coat. Use a knife to remive excess from the bottom letting it drip back into bowl.
- Place on non stick foil, sprinkle lightly with salt, refrigerate until set..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food salted caramel apples recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you want to defeat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you fight your depression.
Salted Caramel Apples: By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.