Living Greener for Better Health By Eating Superfoods
Almost all grocery stores these days have organic foods. This section is filled with what are today recognized as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to retard certain diseases, or even reverse them. By ingesting these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to work. When this happens, your immune system will easily fend off health conditions.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, keto friendly cranberry muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Keto friendly Cranberry muffins is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Keto friendly Cranberry muffins is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook keto friendly cranberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto friendly Cranberry muffins:
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup almond flour
- Make ready 1/3 cup granulated sugar replacement (I used truvia brand)
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Take 1/3 cup melted butter/ coconut butter
- Prepare 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Get 1 large egg (or two)
- Make ready 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Get 2/3 cup fresh cranberries
- Get Zest of 1 lemon
Steps to make Keto friendly Cranberry muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350f and line a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcakes liners. Melt 1/3 cup butter at this moment. Let it cool enough.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 1/2 cup almond flour, 1/3 cup sweetener, baking powder, baking soda.whisk in melted butter, almond milk,eggs,and vanilla until combined.
- Add lemon zest and 2/3 cup of cranberries, gently fold. By using a small measurement cup divide equal amount batter of into each cupcake liner and bake until golden
- Bake about 23 min. Insert a toothpick into enter of a muffin, see if it comes clean. If it is clean take the muffins out of oven and let cook slightly.
- It was very delicious !
So One good feature of green living is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We should get back to the point where it was a better idea to prevent disease in the first place. The majority of individuals think nothing of not taking care of their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you find out about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. In reality, some of these pills can help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Unlike buying a car, you can’t trade in your exhausted body for a new one. You mustn’t wait too long or it will be too late to look after yourself. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to run at best levels.