Turon with Jackfruit. Fun party food to share with loved ones: sweet banana Lumpia with yellow jackfruit or Turon Espesyal. Kain na, let's eat! #Turon #jackfruit #foodieliciousHub Ingredients: Spring roll wrapper Banana Jackfruit Brown sugar Cooking oil Water Simple snack time in the philippines. Perfect snack this weekend and it's easy to make.
It is an absolute treat that every Turon lovers out there will surely love. Turon is a Filipino snack from plantain bananas and jackfruit rolled in brown sugar and wrapped in lumpia wrapper that is fried to a crisp. Add strips of jackfruit along the length of the banana. You can cook Turon with Jackfruit using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turon with Jackfruit
- You need 6 PCs of saba (plantains).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 12 PCs of spring roll wrappers.
- You need 1/2 cup of jackfruit.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
Turon are deep fried bananas wrapped in spring roll wrappers. This is a famous dessert and snack in the Philippines. Still making turon with strips of langka (jackfruit)? Too boring. try strips of cheese.
Turon with Jackfruit instructions
- Peel and Cut in half the saba.
- Roll the saba in brown sugar.
- In a wrapper put the rolled saba and jackfruit.
- Fold in and secure the edge with water.
- In a hot oil put in a handful of sugar let it sit until sugar is melted slightly.
- Put the turon carefully in the oil and fry until caramel is sticking on the wrapper.
Turon will never be the same again. Turon or Banana Lumpia is a Philippine snack that is made out of cardaba / saba bananas and jackfruit wrapped in spring roll wrapper and deep fried. Turon is a famous Filipino dessert made with saba (plantain bananas) and langka (jackfruit) wrapped in delicate lumpia wrappers and fried to a crisp. Turon (Tagalog pronunciation: [tuˈɾɔn]; also known as lumpiang saging (Filipino for "banana lumpia"), is a Philippine snack made of thinly sliced bananas (preferably saba or Cardaba bananas), dusted with brown sugar, rolled in a spring roll wrapper and fried. Turon Recipe with Langka is made of slices of Saba banana with strips of langka, then rolled in brown sugar, wrapped in lumpia wrapper and deep-fried.