Beetroot-broccoli falafal and hummus. This vegan falafel recipe with beetroot is a simple falafel recipe. Check out this colourful vegan bowl with fragrant falafel, crunchy beets and warm grains. Special thanks to Vanya and Mom for this video 🙂 Creamy beetroot hummus with crispy falafel.
Here I have added beetroot to the mix and popped it onto toasted mini pitas with a spicy mayo and slaw. I still prefer regular hummus but this one's an interesting change and a new way to use beets. I enjoyed the slight sweetness that the beets add.
Use Food to Elevate Your Mood
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, beetroot-broccoli falafal and hummus. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beetroot-broccoli falafal and hummus is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Beetroot-broccoli falafal and hummus is something which I have loved my whole life.
This vegan falafel recipe with beetroot is a simple falafel recipe. Check out this colourful vegan bowl with fragrant falafel, crunchy beets and warm grains. Special thanks to Vanya and Mom for this video 🙂 Creamy beetroot hummus with crispy falafel.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beetroot-broccoli falafal and hummus using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot-broccoli falafal and hummus:
- Make ready of For falafal:.
- Take 1 cup of soaked chick peas.
- Make ready 1 of diced beetroot.
- Take 1 of diced onion.
- Get 1/2 cup of broccoli florets.
- Take 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of roasted cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Take As needed of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of For hummus:.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled chick peas.
- Get 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of white sesame seeds.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Get of For garnishing:.
- Prepare 6-7 of boiled chick peas.
- Get 5-6 of black olives.
- Get 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
It's day two of National Vegetarian Week. Yesterday we made Rocket Hummus, so now it's time to put it to some practical use. Falafel, Beetroot and Goats Cheese Wraps. Great Food kindly sent me some of their falafel and pakora to try so it was a really quick meal to put together.
Instructions to make Beetroot-broccoli falafal and hummus:
- For falafal: Take mixer jar, add soaked chick peas, beetroot, broccoli, onion, garlic and roasted cumin seeds. Blend it and make a coarse paste..
- Now transfer the mixture in a bowl. Add salt and baking soda. Mix it well. Take a ball sized portion and make a flattened Patty..
- Heat an oil, deep fry all patties till golden and crisp. Keep it on a kitchen towel. Falafals are ready..
- For hummus: Take a mixer jar, transfer boiled chick peas, white sesame seeds, garlic cloves and oil. Blend it and make a smooth paste..
- Do not add water in hummus. Add more olive oil if required..
- Transfer the mixture in a bowl. Add salt and lemon juice. Mix it. Keep it in a refrigerator. Serve chilled..
- For serving, Take a plate and transfer hummus. Spred it in a round shape. Make a cavity, in this cavity pour olive oil. Garnish with boiled chick peas and olives..
- Deep a fork in red chilli powder and make a design on hummus. Serve falafal with chilled hummus..
Jazz up an all-time vegetarian favourite by adding vibrant beetroot – serve with tahini yoghurt dip and pickled beets, from BBC Good Food. Spread hummus over base of serving plate. Top with beetroot, pumpkin and radish. Sprinkle with mint and parsley and drizzle with remaining olive oil. Falafels are satisfying, delicious and wonderfully versatile.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food beetroot-broccoli falafal and hummus recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is actually great for your mood. You were sure green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is found to be rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you be so much healthier. Now you are well aware that green tea helps you to lift your moods as well!
Beetroot-broccoli falafal and hummus: Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!