Caramel Apple Scones.
caramel apple scones, Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nutritious and good for you. Several foods actually do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Use Food to Boost Your Mood
Caramel Apple Scones is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Caramel Apple Scones is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caramel apple scones using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Apple Scones:
- Get of Scones: 2 cups all-purpose flour plus more for later.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 stick of plus 2 tbsp cold butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Take 2 of apples (your choice) cored and cut into 1/2- to 3/4 inch cubes.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of caramel cubes.
- Get 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Take of Glaze: 2 Tbsp heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted caramel.
Instructions to make Caramel Apple Scones:
- Preheat oven to 350*F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- To make scones: In a big bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon..
- Add butter and use your hands to rub into the flour mixture slightly, still leaving it in chunks. (Thick dime- to quarter-size pieces..
- Gently mix in the apples and caramel. (I prefer my hands).
- Gradually add the buttermilk while very lightly folding the dough with your hands. Mix until just combined, turn out the dough onto a flour-covered surface, and pat into a circle 1 to 1 1/2 inched thick. Cut the dough into 8 wedges and place them a few inches apart on the prepared baking sheet..
- To glaze the scones: Brush the tops of the scones with the melted caramel and cream. Mix together the sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle the cones..
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and stick a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool and a rack..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food caramel apple scones recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great for eating if you want to combat depression. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all full of omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you battle your depression.
Caramel Apple Scones: For those who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.