Chicken Kabab with Beetroot hummus.
Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken kabab with beetroot hummus. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Kabab with Beetroot hummus is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Kabab with Beetroot hummus is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken kabab with beetroot hummus using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Kabab with Beetroot hummus:
- Take 500 gms of chicken mince (i took chicken breast and then grind in mi.
- Prepare 10 of garlic pods.
- Make ready 8 of green chillies.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of thyme powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tarragon powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- Take 2 tbsp of shredded purple cabbage (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of shredded carrot.
- Prepare 2 of big lettuce leaves.
- Get as required of Mozzarella cheese (optional).
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Make ready For of hummus.
- Get 3 cups of chickpeas soaked.
- Prepare 4 of garlic pods.
- Get 1 of beetroot.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready pinch of Salt.
Instructions to make Chicken Kabab with Beetroot hummus:
- Method for Chicken Kabab: Wash chicken breast pieces and keep on a sieve so all water drains out take a grinder and put garlic, green chillies, coriander and chicken grind all together and take out in a bowl add tarragon, thyme, salt, chilli flakes and mix nicely then take sticks and just apply little oil on hand and take little chicken mince and put on stick-like kababs and do on all sticks. Few I did these and other few I took little chicken mince and stuffed cheese and make small balls..
- Then on a tawa sprinkle few drops of oil and make this kabab on slow gas and keep on turning time to time till it is done. For Stuffed Chicken ball deep fried the balls on medium flame. Then grate purple cabbage and carrot & arrange the hot plate and keep salad leaves & then keep kababs and balls and sprinkled cabbage and carrot and serve hot with hummus & pita bread..
- Method of Hummus: Soak chickpeas overnight then in morning boil chickpeas and on other side boil beetroot do see that beetroot should not be over boiled then as the chickpeas are cooled grind along with garlic, beetroot salt and add olive oil to a smooth paste if u want u can add green chillies it's optional..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken kabab with beetroot hummus recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You were just waiting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you feel better. And now you are aware that it can help you be happier also!
Chicken Kabab with Beetroot hummus: Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Go with these suggestions instead!