Begun ar kumro diye maacher mathar jhal. Begun Diye Macher Jhol । Alu Begun diye Rui Macher Jhol Here is one of the traditional Bengali recipes Ilish macher matha diye kumro potol. This is a unique recipe and must try at home and share you experience.
In fact, Ilish Macher Jhal is another famous variation of the mentioned dish. Having a plate full of boiled rice along with Shorshe Bata Diye Macher Jhal is nothing but heaven. One of the best parts is the not so complicated recipe of fish curry prepared with a paste of Mustard paste.
Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, begun ar kumro diye maacher mathar jhal. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Begun Diye Macher Jhol । Alu Begun diye Rui Macher Jhol Here is one of the traditional Bengali recipes Ilish macher matha diye kumro potol. This is a unique recipe and must try at home and share you experience.
Begun ar kumro diye maacher mathar jhal is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Begun ar kumro diye maacher mathar jhal is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook begun ar kumro diye maacher mathar jhal using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Begun ar kumro diye maacher mathar jhal:
- Take 100 gm of brinjal diced in small cubes.
- Get 100 gm of pumpkin dices in small cubes.
- Prepare 100 gm of potatoes diced in small cubes.
- Prepare 1 of small onion sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped coarsely.
- Take 3-4 of green chillies, as per taste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of yellow mustard, you can also use the black mustard.
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Make ready 1/4 of rohu fish head.
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of mustard oil to fry the fish head.
- Take 1 tablespoon of mustard oil for the gravy.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get as needed of Coriander leaves for garnish.
Macher Matha Diye Kochur Shak Recipe / Hilsha fish head cooked with Kochur Shaak/Letscookwithtina. Easy Cooking Delicious Hilsha Fish Biryani Recipe By Street Village Food. Alu Kumro Bori Diye Dim Ranna Wax Gourd Pill With Potato & Egg.
Steps to make Begun ar kumro diye maacher mathar jhal:
- At first wash the fish head and remove any scales from it. Drain the water and let it air dry. Then smear the fish with turmeric and salt. Let it rest for 5 minutes..
- Heat two tablespoons of mustard oil in a pan till it's smoking. Shift the flame to medium and add the fish head. Fry it till it gets crisp golden brown. Remove from the pan and set aside..
- To that same pan, add one tablespoon of mustard oil. Heat it on medium flame. Slit two green chillies and add to the pan. After one minute, add sliced onions. Fry them till they are golden in colour. Don't over fry, as they might get bitter..
- After the onions are done, add the diced vegetables and fry them on medium flame for five minutes. Keep an eye on them so that they do get burnt. After five minutes, add the powdered spices and some water, wait till the raw smell of the spices is gone..
- Once the spices are done, add the mustard paste and fry again for two to three minutes. After that add 1 ½ cups of water and salt. Cover and simmer on medium flame till the vegetables are done. Mash a few pieces of the vegetables for a thick consistency..
- At this stage, add the fish head and break it in the pan with the help of a spatula. Let it get mixed properly with the vegetables..
- At last, add coarsely chopped coriander leaves. Cheak the seasoning and add salt and sugar as per taste..
- Remove from the pan and serve hot with steaming hot rice..
Bengali Macher Jhol – Bengali style Bori Aloo diye halka, patla, Rui Katla macher jhol, Bengali Style Fish curry recipe. Ghoroa Ranna Desi Koi Mach Diye Alu, Begun ar Kumro Bori Jhol. Recently while hopping through profiles of my niece's classmates, I came across an album of a boy studying in class XI in one of the most reputed schools of India. Apparently he posted pics of his Shantiniketan visit with captions and comments. Fish in a Tomato Curry spiced with Nigella seeds, Kalo jeere diye Maacher Jhol, Bengali fish curry with tomatoes, Tomato diye Macher Patla Jhol.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food begun ar kumro diye maacher mathar jhal recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is found to be chock-full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This helps better your mental focus while calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you be healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood too!
Begun ar kumro diye maacher mathar jhal: Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!